Jerry Pate Designed Par 72 7,092 yard course nestled between the sand dunes of Mobile Bay and the Gulf of Mexico.
- “Kiva Dunes is undeniably a special course: natural, gnarly, and windswept.” by Golf Digest.
- “Second Best Public Course” in 1995 by Golf Digest.
- Ranked the “Best Public Course in Alabama” by Golf Digest.
- Ranked #58 Best public course in America by Golf Digest.
- Ranked #3 Best course in Alabama by Golf Digest.
- Ranked #62 The Best Golf Resorts In North America by Golf Digest, 2007.
- Ranked #58 America’s 100 Greatest Public Courses by Golf Digest, 2003.
- Ranked #3 Best Course in Alabama by Golf Digest, 2003.
- Ranked #2 Best New Public Course (U.S.) by Golf Digest, 1995.
- Ranked #55 100 Best Resort Courses by Golf Week, 2007.
- Ranked #2 Best Public-Access Course in Alabama by Golf Week, 2004 to 2007.
- Hosted the 1997-98 PGA Tour Fall Qualifying School.
- Hosted PGA Tour Qualifying School -1997 & 1998.
- Golfweek’s Best Courses you can play 2015.